Sentia’s team are well versed in the world of Telecoms, and we’ve worked on projects all over the world including:-
- Large corporate IP telephony
- WAN/LES deployments
- Fibre-to-the-premises and Internal fibre projects
- Long Range Wireless, both point to point and point to multipoint, including Wireless ISPs
- ISP Core & Transit networks
- RF Engineering for Broadcast & Telecoms
- Mobile Network Engineering
- Rigging & Tower Climbing for Broadcast & Telecoms
Our team comprises a wide range of disciplines from putting cable & kit in the ground, through connecting it through fusion splicing & rigging equipment on towers/rooftops, to configuring & maintaining the network as owner or on a subcontract basis. We have relationships with civils contractors which we can leverage for NRSWA compliant deployments in the public highway.
Our fibre team can act as consultants to your project, or provide a turn-key solution, just ask, we can help.
Our tower climbing team are certified to Arqiva Advanced Climber level with Tower Rescue training & RF Awareness, they are also certified for rooftop work & first aid at work. We used approved & trusted equipment & have experience rigging equipment up to 75kg on high structures, rooftops & in other difficult locations.
Please ask us about your requirement today